Engineers Australia skills assessment fee
Current Assessment fees are available on EA website.
Note: Extra fees apply for the additional services. A discount is applicable when standard assessment and additional service applications are submitted at the same time. If an application for additional services is submitted after the standard assessment application, the full fee of each additional service applies.
The following methods of payment are acceptable:
• Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
• BPAY- You must request an invoice for the BPAY details (Biller code and reference number)
Alternative methods of payment may be available upon request.
The assessment fee is not refundable and may be subject to change without notice.
Goods and Service Tax (GST):
• Applicants who are living in Australia MUST pay 10% GST on the application fee
• Applicants living overseas, who lodge their application from overseas, are NOT required to pay the GST
• Applicants living overseas, who lodge an application for assessment through an agent in Australia (Migration Agent, relative or friend living in Australia) are NOT required to pay the GST.
1) MSA BOOKLET
3) Engineers Australia skills assessment fee
We are helping to write the CDR (Competency Demonstration Report) in almost all discipline. We provide the guarantee for the positive outcome of the CDR. In case of your CDR is rejected, we will return the full amount of money. However, our success rate is 100%. We have wide range of plan. Please visit the following link to select the appropriate plan
If you have any question regarding the CDR, please don’t hesitate to contact us. http://www.cdrforea.com/contact-us