Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) format / example:
Each career episode should follow the format below:
a) Introduction (approx. 100 words)
This introduces the reader to the career episode and should include such things as:
• the chronology - the dates and duration of the career episode;
• the geographical location where the experience was gained;
• the name of the organisation;
• the title of the position occupied by you.
b) Background (200–500 words)
This sets the scene and provides the context in which you have been studying/working. It should include such things as:
• the nature of the overall engineering project;
• the objectives of the project; • the nature of your particular work area;
• a chart of the organisational structure highlighting your position, in relation to the career episode; • a statement of your duties (provide an official duty statement where available).
• any particular technical difficulties/problems you encountered and how you solved them;
• strategies devised by you including any original or creative design work;
• how you worked with other team members.
d) Summary (50–100 words)
This section sums up your impressions of the engineering activity and your role in it. It should include such things as:
• your view of the overall project;
• how the project fared in meeting the goals / requirements;
• how your personal role contributed to the project.
1) MSA BOOKLET
3) Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) format / example
We are helping to write the CDR (Competency Demonstration Report) in almost all discipline. We provide the guarantee for the positive outcome of the CDR. In case of your CDR is rejected, we will return the full amount of money. However, our success rate is 100%. We have wide range of plan. Please visit the following link to select the appropriate plan
If you have any question regarding the CDR, please don’t hesitate to contact us. http://www.cdrforea.com/contact-us