Identification of Continuing Professional Development:
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is the means by which you keep up-to-date with developments in your field of engineering after you have gained your undergraduate qualification.
All relevant CPD must be included in your CDR application. This CPD must be provided in list format (title, date, duration, and venue) and may include details of:
• Formal post-graduate study;
• Conferences at which you have delivered papers or attended;
• Short courses, workshops, seminars, discussion groups, technical inspections and technical meetings you have attended;
• Preparation and presentation of material for courses, conferences, seminars and symposia;
• Services to the engineering profession (volunteer work, board or committee volunteering, mentoring, etc.);
• Private study (includes books, journals, manuals, etc.).
Your CPD listing must not be more than one A4 page. It is not necessary to include certificates from each course.
1) MSA BOOKLET
3) Engineers Australia Skill Assessment
We are helping to write the CDR (Competency Demonstration Report) in almost all discipline. We provide the guarantee for the positive outcome of the CDR. In case of your CDR is rejected, we will return the full amount of money. However, our success rate is 100%. We have wide range of plan. Please visit the following link to select the appropriate plan
If you have any question regarding the CDR, please don’t hesitate to contact us. http://www.cdrforea.com/contact-us