Engineers Australia skills assessment:
Engineers Australia recognises three occupational categories within the engineering practice in Australia:
• Professional Engineer
• Engineering Technologist
• Engineering Associate
For migration purposes, the additional category of Engineering Manager is also recognised.
The required academic qualification is an Australian 4-year bachelor degree in engineering at a University following 12 years of schooling or equivalent.
The Professional Engineer:
• Focuses on overall systems
• Pursues engineering opportunities in a holistic way, taking environmental, community & social issues into account
• Applies systematic approaches to the conduct and management of engineering projects
• Applies systematic engineering synthesis and design processes
• Applies established engineering methods to complex engineering problems
• Applies leadership & management skills
The required academic qualification is an Australian 3 year bachelor of technology degree in engineering following 12 years of schooling or equivalent.
The Engineering Technologist:
• Focuses on interactions within the system
• Applies established engineering methods, techniques, tools and resources within the technology domain
• Advances engineering technology
The required academic qualification is an Australian 2 year Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree in engineering following 12 years of schooling or equivalent.
The Engineering Associate:
• Focuses on specific elements of the system
• Operates within codes and applies established practices and procedures
• Provides technical support to construction managers and engineering professionals in research, design, manufacture, assembly, construction, operation and maintenance of machines and equipment, facilities, distribution systems and installations
• Assists in resource estimation and site inspection
• Prepares, interprets, inspects and revises drawings,
The required academic qualification is generally a bachelor degree or higher in engineering or in an engineering related field following 12 years of schooling or equivalent.
The Engineering Manager:
• Formulates engineering strategies, policies and plans and their direction
• Administrates and reviews engineering operations for an organisation.
Applicants should note that this occupation is not an engineering occupation, but rather belongs to the Managers ANZSCO group. Consequently, a positive outcome will not allow automatic membership with Engineers Australia.
1) MSA BOOKLET
3) Engineers Australia Skill Assessment
We are helping to write the CDR (Competency Demonstration Report) in almost all discipline. We provide the guarantee for the positive outcome of the CDR. In case of your CDR is rejected, we will return the full amount of money. However, our success rate is 100%. We have wide ranges of plan. Please visit the following link to select the appropriate plan
If you have any question regarding the CDR, please don’t hesitate to contact us. http://www.cdrforea.com/contact-us